Anyone who has been following the news and latest COVID-19 updates has surely heard about the rapid and drastic increase in recent divorces. Without getting too philosophical, let’s simply say that it makes sense. It’s no big revelation that people, even those who share the deepest love, need space. Being forced to spend every waking minute together can take its toll quickly and, whether you want to or not, you end up learning a great deal about the individual you’ve chosen to build a life with. Sometimes, sadly, we don’t always like the findings.
At Sercu Law in Pittsford, we understand what a trying time this has been for so many. If you’ve come to the understanding that it’s time for a change, choosing the right attorney can make the divorce process more streamlined and civil for all involved. Here are just a few of the attributes that make Sercu Law one of the most trusted divorce law firms in Rochester.
- An experienced team of compassionate Rochester NY divorce attorneys
- Specializing in a wide spectrum of separation and divorce representation
- A solid track record of satisfied clients with a consistent 5-star reviews
- We offer some of the most competitive rates among local divorce lawyers
- Expertise in everything from simple, non-contested divorced to complex cases
- Our attorneys work with integrity, efficiency and your best interests at heart
If you’re in the Pittsford or Rochester area and would like to know more about what to expect when filing for divorce, or to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, get in touch with Sercu Law and we’ll do our absolute best to help. All communications are held in the highest confidence, and there’s no charge to find out if we’re the right law firm for your situation.
Sercu Law is located at 31 North Main Street in Pittsford and respectfully serves the entire Rochester, NY region. We can be reached by phone during regular office hours by calling 585-385-2510 or via email through our secure contact page.